Looking to upgrade your fuel system and
replace your existing fuel pumps?
POWMAT is an authorized distributor for Roper
Fuel Pumps and Flow Dividers. We can repair or upgrade your
existing fuel pumps and flow dividers as well as offer you
new units. All repairs are done at Roper and come with a new
unit warranty from POWMAT.
Roper Fuel Pumps are positive displacement,
gear type pumps used as high-pressure main fuel pumps on gas
- Designed to order.
- Materials of construction are selected for the specific
fuel and service.
- Built to withstand thermal shock and corrosion associated
with most distillate and residual fuels.
High Pressure Pumps
Roper High Pressure Pumps are positive displacement gear pumps
for use on liquids to 1200 PSI.
- Achieves flow rates of up to 300 GPM at pressures up to
- May be built to withstand adverse temperatures and corrosive
- Handles seal and lubrication oil, transformer oil, hydraulic
oil and a wide range of low viscosity fluids unacceptable
to most conventional high-pressure pumps.
Roper Flow Dividers consist of a series of synchronized flow
elements arranged in a circular or linear manner for measuring
fuel to turbines with multiple combustors.
- Provides an equal amount of fuel to each turbine combustor
as flow rates, back pressures, temperatures, viscosities
and fuel conditions change.
- Equally divides flow against the varying downstream pressures
which occur in a system.
- Available in a wide range of construction materials, including
iron and steel, ductile iron, stainless steel and special
- Optional accessories include magnetic speed sensors, starting
devices, mounting devices, mounting plates and valving.
BACK TO TOP