Looking to upgrade your fuel system and replace your existing fuel pumps?
POWMAT is an authorized distributor for Roper Fuel Pumps and Flow Dividers. We can repair or upgrade your existing fuel pumps and flow dividers as well as offer you new units. All repairs are done at Roper and come with a new unit warranty from POWMAT
Roper Fuel Pumps are positive displacement, gear type pumps used as high-pressure main fuel pumps on gas turbines.
- Designed to order.
- Materials of construction are selected for the specific fuel and service.
- Built to withstand thermal shock and corrosion associated with most distillate and residual fuels.
High Pressure Pumps
Roper High Pressure Pumps are positive displacement gear pumps for use on liquids to 1200 PSI.
- Achieves flow rates of up to 300 GPM at pressures up to 1200 PSI.
- May be built to withstand adverse temperatures and corrosive conditions.
- Handles seal and lubrication oil, transformer oil, hydraulic oil and a wide range of low viscosity fluids unacceptable to most conventional high-pressure pumps.
Roper Flow Dividers consist of a series of synchronized flow elements arranged in a circular or linear manner for measuring fuel to turbines with multiple combustors.
- Provides an equal amount of fuel to each turbine combustor as flow rates, back pressures, temperatures, viscosities and fuel conditions change.
- Equally divides flow against the varying downstream pressures which occur in a system.
- Available in a wide range of construction materials, including iron and steel, ductile iron, stainless steel and special elastomers.
- Optional accessories include magnetic speed sensors, starting devices, mounting devices, mounting plates and valving.